We want to help your school make 2020 your best year with Curriculum Trak yet! Last year was an exciting year for us, and we are grateful for the opportunity to have worked with so many schools so far. But what really energizes us is the anticipation of what your school will accomplish in the lives of your students in this new decade!
As you consider what your team may need to meet your goals for this new year, allow us to point you towards some resources we provide. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests for more information.
- Announcing CT Certification – Curriculum Trak is happy to announce a brand-new certification program for CT administrators. This program is designed not only to help your school leadership guide your school more effectively in your use of Curriculum Trak, but also to help promote a network of leaders who can influence other schools in your region. Our first training class will be held near Charlotte, NC on March 2&3. Space is limited – enroll today!
- On-Site Training – If you are planning professional development or work times focusing on Curriculum Trak, we would be happy to join you. Our available training dates fill up fast, so, contact us now if you would like to lock in your planned days.You may contact us at email@example.com.
- Remote Training – We provide a wide-range of remote training options for individuals, small groups or full staff. These webinar-style trainings may be a good fit for some of your training days. We have limited availability for these, so be sure to lock in your date and time as soon as possible.
- Complimentary Professional Development Opportunities – We have recently released several professional development training videos designed for small-group discussion or full-staff training. Many of these videos come with companion resources and group discussion questions. Be sure to explore the offerings to see what might benefit your school and watch for additions to this area over the coming months.
- Explore Lesson Planner Updates – We have been working to make the CT lesson planner even more user-friendly. We have recently released a wide-array of updates and enhancements to how teachers manage their lessons. If you are using the lesson planner, let us know how we can support you as you embrace these changes. If you do not use the lesson planner, now may be a good time to check it out again. Begin with this overview of our recent updates.
- Managing Units – We have also made it easier than ever for course editors to manage their course outlines or scope and sequence. The sequence of units can now updated through simple drag-and-drop technology. Unit Timelines also now impact daily lesson planning. For more information, click here.
- Follow Our Blog. – The Curriculum Trak blog is the best place to stay informed of changes, updates, training opportunities, or tips and tricks related to Curriculum Trak. You will want to check it out if you have not had an opportunity to do that recently. Be sure to click the “Follow” button in order to get post alerts delivered to your email.
We look forward to serving you in 2020 and beyond! Happy New Year!