“Greatness is not a matter of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice,” says author Jim Collins in his book Good to Great. What choices are you making to inspire your team to move from their very good status to greater heights? How can you encourage their daily choices for greatness? How can you push the significance of achieving your school’s mission to the forefront of your daily thinking?
Time together as a staff is limited and precious, and as you make plans for how you will maximize your efforts to make that time effective and valuable, outside of our included professional development seats, we’d like to offer you some additional options for professional development opportunities. Whether you’re looking at brief weekly staff meetings or scheduled days of training, here are some ideas for you to consider:
- Our video courses can be a great way to prompt discussion and set goals as a team. An especially good option is Why Mapping, which elaborates on the foundational value of curriculum mapping and helps teachers see why it is important, not just for the school as a whole, but also for individual teachers.
- Perhaps your administrative/lead team needs some encouragement in how to lead the teachers in various aspects of curriculum development and mapping. Consider the following video options:
- Develop your team’s essential understanding of biblical integration with our personal training options or with the guidance of our video series.
- On-site or remote professional development from our team could provide a new perspective as you strive to meet your curriculum goals.
- Take a look at how you could further your staff’s understanding of various aspects of Curriculum Trak by utilizing our remote teacher training.
- We invite you to seek CT Certification status, which would equip your school leadership for developing the use of CT in your school, as well as open networking possibilities with other Curriculum Trak schools.
We know your school has a vision for reaching students, both in mind and heart, and we’re here to help you and your teachers excel to greater heights in your efforts to achieve your vision. We hope you’ll make the conscious choice to seek our support for your professional development needs.