We want to let our schools know that our team is prepared to support you, our school community, in response to COVID-19.
We have been closely monitoring the virus, and have been taking proactive steps to mitigate any impact to our customers and employees. We have a business continuity plan to address a number of scenarios that may arise and want to let you know that we are dedicated to working with our schools in need while keeping our employees safe.
Internally, we are taking the below measures to ensure there is no interruption to Faria’s products or services:
- We are monitoring each of our 9 global offices and encouraging employees to work from home when possible.
- We are halting all non-essential travel, and handling any essential travel on a case-by-case basis. To that end, we may not be able to meet any on-site training requests in the immediate future, but we are happy to continue supporting web conferencing.
- We are assessing employee health before any face to face interactions with our schools.
- Our support team is engaging in social distancing as it applies to our various settings and following the guidelines of local health officials in our area.
- We have prepared a health kit for our remote staff to promote our continued health into the future.
- We are moving most of our professional development services online and supporting other organisations in their efforts to take planned events virtually.
We have taken steps to support our school community including the following:
- In terms of our scheduled meetings with you, we are happy to help you support any limitations on social interactions you have in place. Our web conferencing platforms can support multiple attendees from multiple locations on multiple devices. We are happy to provide access to the web conferencing rooms to multiple attendees at your request. We are also more than happy to be flexible with our scheduled meetings as you respond to changing situations on the ground.
- Should your school need to explore online instruction or providing course information to parents and students remotely, you might consider our public access option. Our support team is happy to discuss your questions or concerns in terms of sharing content with parents and students through Curriculum Trak. Let us how we can assist you in those efforts.
- If you are relying more heavily on FACTS SIS (RenWeb) during this time, we are happy to discuss lesson plan syncing options as well.
- We will continue to pray, as a team, for the health and success of your school.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is staffed 24 hours/day, 5 days per week. Thank you for being a customer. We understand the critical role we play in you and your school’s community and we are here to support you during this time.