Curriculum Trak Support Specialist
Dynamic Internet Solutions is looking for a Product Support Specialist to assist with the support of the Curriculum Trak product. This person will work primarily with K-12 schools. Initially, this position will require 4 hours per week day for a total of 20 hours per week. There is some flexibility in when these hours are worked; however, they must take place during normal business hours and should be consistent week to week. This individual will benefit from the convenience of working from his/her home office.
- Curriculum Trak support: Use the DIS ticket system to review all incoming support tickets and answer those tickets in a timely manner or assign them to level 2 support staff.
- Client retention: Make regular contact with new clients throughout the first year of using Curriculum Trak. Most of this communication will take place using email but some phone calls may be necessary. Other tasks that benefit client retention may be assigned.
- Standards administration: Work with our standards specialists to keep our list of standards organized and up-to-date. Work with schools to upload standards as requested.
- Social Media administration: Organize and publish social media content using Twitter and Facebook.
- 3+ years experience in Christian education, preferably in the role of teaching
- Strong technology skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, web-based tools and Google Applications
- Strong understanding of social media trends and best practices
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to tightly manage time and project responsibilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Highly motivated and trustworthy
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include your qualifications that make you a good candidate. All resumes are due by November 23, 2018. Phone interviews will follow.